You will be involved in:- Requirements · A Polytechnic diploma in architectural studies, building, real estate, civil or structural engineering or related fields · Relevant experience in master-planning, urban design, environmental improvement work will be useful · Good analytical and writing skills · Good presentation and communication skills · Quick learners with relevant IT skills such as Microsoft Office, ArcGIS, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, Microstation will be an advantage · Ability to work independently as well as in a team is a must We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notifiedPlanning Executive / Technical Officer (Architecture)
As off above...I NUR FILZAH FATHINAH turned down an interview with them. All because I am already bounded with a contract for the next 5 months of working at a company. I don't how to react to this. Its like a job I would love to do with my given qualification.
I got to say that with this thing, I am just adding disappointment to all of the pain that my heart got to take. Its so painful to reject it. But I just got to do it. I just feel like all that have happen right now in 2009 have just ripped my heart out of my chest and its only the 1/4 of the year. I don't know who else to turn to cause I feel that everyone around me is facing as much hardship as I do or even worse than me. Its hard. Its so difficult growing up. Its like the older you get the more problems you got to face and the more responsibility you got to hold. How far can this go? Why must this happen?
I want so much to criticize this individual homosapien but I can't coz of the rules. AGH!!!! I feel so suppressed!!! I hate this feeling. I can throw a shoe at anyone right now! There is so much anger in me. An anger that I have been controlling for months and I just don't know how to throw it.
There is too much feelings in me that I can just explode anytime. Anger, sadness and regret. Most of all void. Void of lots of things. Then there is other thing...
I don't understand how some people can charm people to be just who they want them to be. After which dabbled with and left for something better that comes by. When others who are not gifted with such a talent need a person to hold onto don't get it. This is like the circle of life isn't it. A person who can get anything doesn't appreciate it, but a person who cannot get anything treasures everything. How ironic live is?
Right now I am just to confused to understand everything in life. While some people are clueless...others might be lost...what other things is out there?
No comments:
Post a Comment