www.filonovel.blogspot.com
But before all the madness starts over at that blog, i shall rant my daily rantings here. I won't move. Ok so lets start with today. Its Apple B'day tday! My girl is 21 today! My tah jie (dunno if its rite). hahahahaha...We celebrated her b'day yesterday, we had lunch over at Carousel @ Royal Plaza on Scotts.
Besides that, Just now I had my Dinner and Dance at Concorde Hotel. Sadly my classmates didn't turn up but there were many fun people talk and take pictures with. They are my study buddies and my fellow class buddies. Oh yeah! Lets see more pics less talk. Then I'll announce my fave Mr and Ms BE of 08/09! Oh yeah baybeh!
Then they started to open the buffet and Faizal got hungry, very, very hungry that we wants to gobble everything up.
The 01 guys with Tasha boyfriend!
There goes Hoonie parading her way on the stage.
Let me introduce you to Mr BE. Scott!
So who is the Ms, Its Ms Tasha!
Here we have Mr BE, Ms Body Beautiful, Ms Congeniality and Ms BE. You guys have done the Future Engineers of DCSE proud.
Cannot miss this chance to take a pic with Mr BE rite...hahaha...congrats Scott.

Before letting go of Hoonie be the pageant princess parading and dancing on the stage I've got to take a picture with her! Love you H!
Here are the 8 finalist of the MMBE for this year. So who won what?
Once again Mr & Ms BE 08/09
No comments:
Post a Comment