28 January 2009

Holidays!

These long weekends are such joy. Woohoo! Celebrated 2 birthdays and work 2 days. SO i have like fifty-fifty gd n bad days this wkend. Hahaha...anyways had fun with FUN ppl! Hahaha...SSP is the best! Celebrated with the fam my cuz ifah's 13th B'day and celebrated with SSP Nizal's 20th B'day. So 2 cool b'days back to back! I've got the pics, nw the official photographer for the Ahmad's Family! Woohooo!!! Pics are up at my Multiply so feel free to browse.... But I shall some post some here.



Swensen Cake I - Cuz Ifah 13th B'day - 25 Jan
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Swensens Cake II - Nizal's 20th B'day - 26 Jan

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh yeah! Awesome days! Y i'm nt in the pics, coz i'm taking all this pics! Hahaha...oh yeah...I can put one...



Photobucket
Finally a perfect pic with Nisa! Yeah! Awesome!





P.S.  An info I should share with you guys...

Par-a-noi-a : 
A mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy or exaggerated self importance, typically elaborated into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder in which a person may loses touch with reality.

Basically means stop thinking that ppl are talking about you or what they want to talk about when they don't even friggin care about you...Hahaha... Applies to most people and applies to oneself too. Hahaha...

Bus-y-bod-y:
a meddling or prying person

Basically means keep your hands off people business. Keep your mouth shut and look at yourself before you open your mouth.

Summary:
Life is a vicious cycle... not everything is always about you. Step out of your fantasy world and smell the polluted air... The world ain't fair. But it can only be fair If one can change. Booyah!

Ciao!

No comments: