26 November 2008

Is this me?

Stress over things...

test...
performance...
PR...
family...
sickness...
myself...

Put myself last...cause I have no idea why.

Being selfless gets u nowhere Filzah. Having no one special to turn to when you really need one. It sucks. Sometimes I just don't understand the context of this world. I rather just sit at home and hope for a good show to watch on TV. That just saves me from the stress of the real world and live in the fantasies of other ppl's lives on TV or books. Why is it so hard? Is it just me? Why must we try?

I give up! 

Bawling out tears of stress, sickness and heartache. T___T. Need to start to learn how to trust people. Even the body does not trust people how about my inner self. I gotta let myself go. I am what i am. I love everyone, does anyone love me sincerely?

If u even care how i am...

No comments: