I am thankful that i complete my ramadhan this year much more better than the past yrs. Although i could spent more time breaking my fast at home. With the trainings going on everyday i couldn't made it. A sacrifice i am willing to take. Besides that i only miss 4 days with reason. I thank Allah for making it possible. I also feel much happier and burden-less with all the goodness that's around me. I am thankful for having friends and family who have support me with what i do. I am grateful that i have understanding parents and trusting me that i'll do good. I am grateful for what Allah have given me! Alhamdullilah.
I also wanna take this chance to apologize to everyone i have done wrong too. I may have been harsh or unbearable to be with. I just hope that no one take my flaws and wrong doings to heart. I wish u guys could forgive me for any sarcasm remarks being pass at.
ok ckp melayu lagi senang...
Filzah nak mintak maaf kat semue org yg filzah dah sakitkan hati, tangan, mulut, kaki, kepale, dan segale urat di seluruh badan lah. Kalau terkasar bahase ke, termaki ke, terpukul ke, ter-sarcastic ke, terlampau bnyk moodswings ke dan semue ter- yg sewaktu dgnnye maaf-maaf kan ye...hehehe...tk sengaje kadang2...sengaje pun ade...hehehe...sori2 lah eh...SELAMAT HARI RAYE SEMUE! MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN!
Love those who are around me ya! Sayang krg semue!
No comments:
Post a Comment