Besides that my social life is cool. I love the people i hang out with. I love my family. But i know i lack in the partner dept. Sometimes having lonely nights sux. I have friends but most of them rather speak to their own partners then their own friends, so i rather not bother their time. I have my close single guy friends but now they are all serving their NS. So where does that left me? Alone and bored every nite. I seriously need a breather or smtg.
Dun console me, Dun ask me to chill, Dun ask me to breathe, Dun do anything! Just let me be for now can. I need to sort myself out. But for now let me do what i do best and let me be. Dun judge me. If i just blew out a temper on u, i'm deeply sorry. But above all just let me be. Consoling me or asking me to calm down will make me feel much crazier. Just give me hug and dun say anything. I might just cry. Thanks for caring!
And since i still have this anger lemme just say this...
Do not act as though you have the authority and then you abuse it.
Do not neglect your responsibilities like as if you don't have it.
Do no act as if you don't want to be the center of attraction when you want it.
Do not be such an ass and be so big headed about it.
People change when they have power. So always remember where you were before you got your authority coz it doesn't hurt to take a step back and think of what you did.
This is all because greatness is not about everything.
This is all Just to remind myself of what status can do to a person. If you think its you well just reflect on what you did. I just did.
No comments:
Post a Comment