31 July 2008

I cnt believe there are loads off people who care about me. thanks u guys.

I feel like crying because I'm very very disappointed with a few people. I expected them to be my friends but they seem to turn their back on me and left me stranded and totally lost. I keep thinking what i did wrong and finally learn what i did wrong yesterday. Finally a dear fren hu told me. The 1st time the person told me i was friggin mad with them but after a while i just realise i dunno what to feel anymore. The feeling of betrayed is there. I just don't understand why is it so hard to point out a person mistake but its easy to ignore them. Isn't that just wrong. Like who am i to all of u. A statue? I seriously take this as a big shot gun just burst on my head. I cnt stand the fake smiles when they see me or pretending to be nice in front of me. Everyone has flaws and i do have loads. U guys have flaws but i don't ignore u.


I guess forgive and forget is never practice in my world.


But then again, who am i to say this...
Siape lah aku...



Filzah u're . . .

No comments: