30 June 2008

Results!

This week i think i'll be getting most of my MST papers back. I just got one back. It was Structural Steel Design & CAD. I pass it. So happy. But not too happy bout it coz there is 3 ppl in class with 50 marks and most got above 40. I only scored a 38. Well at 1st i got 36.5 but the lecturer is so awesome to give me the 1.5 marks because i forgot to put the units. Hahaha! But i pass still got the other half of the paper to go. Hahaha! Which is also my better half which is CAD drawings hahaha! Hopefully i ace that. Really hoping man.

But tmrw OMG Further Engg Maths paper. I mite get that back. The last paper and the suckiest one. I so have a feeling that i mite not get an A for maths ever again. Damn! But its ok lah. As long as i can get my gpa back up i'm happy sia. Ok Tired! Tmrw gotta meet Mdm Magdalene aka Project Supervisor.

Yes my FYP - Final Yr Project have been on the back seat for the past 3 weeks. Damn n i c so many yr 3 students all busily doing their FYP. Haiz gotta get back on track.

Oh ya. Sometimes i think that if people wanna ask for help they should ask it a nicer way then a Sarcastic way. Coz that way i just can't be bothered to help. Its so demoralizing and stupid to help someone who don't even value u as a person.

I just don't understand why some people are so bias.

I'm busy with my projects as it is so deal with it! I may not be the only one schooling but i am in my final year. If people wanna jeopardize their life that's their problem not mine.

If u think u r that person well don't take it on me man u ask for it. Its been too long!

ok cya guys ard!

No comments: