10 February 2008

ITP

OMG. Tmrw is the start of ITP aka attachment. I have no idea how its gonna be like. I feel both nervous and excited at the same time. Its hard to say. What have been worrying me is what i have to wear. I have lack of formal clothes. I have no idea what to wear. Well not only me so does hoonie & mei ling. Not decided still what to wear. Gosh. Horrible.

I also can't decide what to take bus or train coz i can take both. Train is faster but troublesome coz gotta change and take bus. Bus will take a longer time but it can reach with one bus. So still can't decide. Oh my, how? I have dilemmas. I need help...

Someone pls advice me. hahaha. almost everyone are excited to start this ITP but in a weird way. hahaha. Hisham says he wants to listen to his mp3 while working. Jega is wearing all black. Hoonie still deciding what to wear. Mei ling have settled for formal. The rest is still thinking i guess. Its so scary coz i tink its like smtg new to discover. ITs like a summary of what we might be doing in the future. gosh. scary rite. anyways. i gotta sleep. gotta wake up at 5.30 am tmrw. So many things to think abt. Wish me luck! Ciao!

No comments: