02 January 2008

interrupted

ok. looks like i'm gonna have a lil sis following me ard at home. No my mum is not pregnant. Its my uncles daughter. Well he got divorced and now no one is taking care of that poor girl. So i told my mum to take her in coz her sch is near to our house. When i said that i wasn't thinking. Now i have like a lil sis who i will be sharing my room with. I am so used to be alone in my room. Now i have a girl who likes to look at what i'm doing and sticking to me. Its not that i dun like it, but i'm not used to it. I am so use to have brothers. They are boys and they dun tend to follow what u do. That part i feel the freedom. I dun really like to have sum1 who practically follows what i do coz i'm not used to having a sister. I guess i feel pretty much independent without a sister. But since its a new year i'll try to accomodate.

Ok projects. Its half way there. I'm still not ready to face school later. Knowing that my project is not even close to done and the presentation is tomorrow. How sick is that? Well i gotta say good luck to me and my grp members. Other than that i have no idea what to wear to school. Oh gosh i gain weight!!! Damn.

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION - LOSE THE WEIGHT!!!

Gotta put that on my list. I wanna be slimmer before i reach 20. GOsh 20 what a big number. So i gotta cherish this last moments of being a teenager. Yikes! Anyways gtg sleep. gotta wake up in less than 10 hrs.

Ciao!

No comments: