11 December 2007

1 word . . . fckheads!

Some ppl in my life have irritAte me to an extent that i just feel like biting their necks off. Moreover with my flu that won't go away. Shits. Been feeling down because of that n some other f-ing things in my life. Damn those things. I'm not unhappy but i'm maD. F-ingly mad.Damn ppl. Make my life miserable. My life hv been miserable as it is n yet ppl still wanna pile up on it. Damn u!

- TYPICAL KIASU AUNTIES
- BIAS UNPROFESSIONALS
- DESPERATE NAME SEEKERS
- LAST MINUTE MONKEYS

IF U THINK U R ONE OF THE ABOVE WELL I JUST GOTTA SAY AT LEAST U KNOW, IT WAS U WHO MAKE MY LIFE A LIVING PIECE OF SHIT.

ISN'T IT CURSED ENOUGH THAT I HAVE SUCH AN ULTRA FAB LIFE WITH NO BREAK FOR MYSELF TO BE CONTENT WITH AND YET SOME PEOPLE MAKE MY TIMES TO BE WITH FRENS JUST A TAD IDIOTIC. WHY MUST IT BE ME? AM I THAT HORRIBLE TO LIVE WITH?



ok! THAT WAS GOOD! Hahahahaha!!! Just wanna let that go! Just been having a LOT of bad days!

Oh ya i gotta mention that i too have short temper that just make me blew up at anyone or anything that makes me mad. But most of my anger is shown by my sarcasm. Yeah. Was told n confirmed by Nurul Asyiqin Bte Suratman & Nur'Ain Bte Senin. Haiz...i need anger management or i need to calm myself down... breaThe n ReLax FiLzah....

No comments: