20 November 2007

Ah...

The feelings of miss is still lingering in my heart. Its so hard to let go off the fact that there wun be any more rehearsal for this wk and the month after. Damn! I was like messaging reporter on wat r we gonna after school coz we finish quite early. We met at FC1 talk a while, den saw Fard n Shak. So we sat with them. Reporter bought us ice cream. Had loads of fun reminisce abt last wk show. I do feel that the aftermath of everything we did last wk still have that same impact on this wk. The show was loved by lots of ppl. Until my fren in ITE Bishan was friggin disappointed for not attending Muzikarama 3 after hearing how good it was from her teacher. I think the SSP name just got known much better after this show. Naik beb prestige kite. Not bad lah.

After this reality just got to me. ITs like ok filzah u got lots of assignments & project to submit before the end of the sch year. I wanna finish my part of my project so i can then study better for my papers. I've been slacking to much because of the activities i commit myself into. Now its time for me to study! Been failing this year. Which is bad. So far i failed 4 papers in Poly. Not a bad record but i better not fail anymore. Moreover the failure is all below 40. Damn! Filzah gotta buck up!

Ok i'm tired! Tmrw another new day! Yay!

No comments: