





Hahaha...i have taken the challenge to finish the rubik's cube.
I noe its like so boring but i find it super challenging. N i gotta say i'm kinda addicted to it. Gosh! Ok so here is what i've done...Hahaha...The sad thing is that i solved all the colours but i didn't manage to get all of the sides right. Hurz...ITs so sickening....I manage to solve like 2 sides but still it ain't good enuf...GOsh i'm obsessed with this. DO u noe that i even put aside studying hydraulics just because of this cube. As u can c the bckgd of this pics have like numbers n lines on it. That's my notebook with all the hydraulics notes. Hahahaha...I tell u once my papers r all done i'm goin full swing with this cube.Hahaha...Since i got nothing better to do...hahaha...i cnt bring this to work coz umm my workplace sell this. So super cannot bring. Guess i dun hv to work a lot then...bwahahaha....
Oh ya if u guys r as crazy as i am n u wanna like faster learn to solve it view this video...
Enjoy... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment