Dumb people!
Ruin my friggin day!
Well the day was bad as it is and they dun hv to make it worse.
I mean i use to love saturdays.
Its a good day to chill and have fun wif ur family.
But noooo....i have to work and ppl to deal wif. ppl wif, time and money to ruin my saturday.
How idiotic.
UGH!!! SICKENING!!!
Give me a fish face. Think wat pretty ah. Wah i nvr been so pissed in my life sia. N i used that F word more that 10 times today. To those hu heard me, well, sorry, bad day.
I really feel like smacking or punching some1 just nw. I feel that i was angry wif ppl n at the same time angry wif my self. Which i tend to do most of the time. GOsh!
I think i'll go to the beach tmrw or go to the top floor and scream my heart out. Its been months since i cry. All the hurt and pain in like compiled in my heart. I think its time to clear it our and start a fresh clean unhurt heart.
Filzah's wall is up again. She will not let anyone hurt her this time. She is going to be much stronger. She will be more serious than before. That's Filzah's aim! Don't try to stop me. I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!
AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Ok thats all! Cya!
No comments:
Post a Comment