04 July 2007

I failed . . .

AGHHH!!! My load test failed. The ratio of the weight to the load is o.5 ok! Half of the load. ITs sooo sad!!! But its ok! I have one more chance to make it stronger! Oh yeah!

Today was not bad at all. The only thing that stands in the way is the weather coz i gotta practice for my practical test this friday and i think i could already melt under the blazing sun. WOW so melodramatic. Not so lah. The heat is ok but the perspiring is bad. Ok so i think my practical test should be ok! The setting up of the instrument is ok! I juz gotta do it faster. I have only 15mins to finish that and the reading of pts! Yikes! Hopefully i pass. Insya'allah!

Other then that i gott complete my script for the drama class. N get the whole cast and crew ready. Wah i'm so busy man! Oh ya did i mention i miss 2 of my classes this week. I woke up late twice in a wk. Like OMG lah! I never miss a class n now i hv 2 miss classes. Gosh! How bad is that. I sooo gotta sleep more early. But i feel bored at night. I dun like to sleep early. I love the peace of the night. I like to write during this time. Just writing random poems or short stories. Oh gosh! I guess i gotta stop that huh.

i have the video i took from my load test just now but its taking like so long to upload so i show u tmrw ok ! U cn c the destruction of my beautiful masterpiece....hur hur hur !!! Heart ache u noe!!!

No comments: