28 June 2007

Disgust & Wallowing in Self Pity!!!

OMFG! I juz saw an unsightful sight today. SO i was in the bus heading back home and at one of the stops there is this young couple; secondary 2 i guess, well anyways they were kissing. Yes TOUNGUE TO TOUNGUE. They seem like they were choking each other with their toungue. I tell u its so unsightly and i also think that they r to immature for that kind of relationship. I mean seriously they look so i dunno. Its undescribable. DISGUSTING CAN!!! GOSH!!! Ruin my day man. The sight is like so stuck in my mind. Gosh what is happening to our future generations. I feel like some youth this days are wasting more time on this kind of nonsense then concentrating on more important things. I mean they should live their live without such complications. It may start with juz a kiss but we all noe how far juz a kiss would go. I just hope that our younger youths be more alert rather then just following the trend. There is so much to learn.


Ok so basically before all that happen some of my classmates are wallowing in self pity due to some minor lameness... Hahahaha...Ok there is Xiao Yan who is so funny. She is so easily tricked but even though its funny its kinda not fair to led her on. OH did i mention her pimple on her nose. Hahaha...so i told her not to peel the pimpleon her nose, but NOOOO she nvr listen to me. She peel it. In the end she got a bloodied nose to go bck with. Hahaha...N everyone was like disturbing her about her red nose. N it really made her feel so sad after that. Hahaha...but seriously xiao yan u really made me laugh! Oh ya i was wallowing in self pity too, cos of my singleness. Even ben who is attached felt it too. Hmm...i wonder hu r THEY that cause us to feel this way. Haiz...Sadness...But its ok! Tmrw is friday! TGIF! Yay ness!!!

No comments: