18 March 2007

Aha...i'm back again. Been goin out a lot recently with my family. Hahaha!!! Its the holidays for my brothers and me. The good thing is that my dad took a week's leave frm work too. Awesome rite. So anyways i think its been fun shopping around and going out for dinner with them. I miss those days.

So i feel kinda sad lately. Its like i've been bullied at work by u dun nd to noe hu. Its like i did smtg to the person. The person like keep giving more work then anyone else in the shop. Like WTF!!! Crazy! Ok so thats one. Then the other is i feel like punching sum1 in the stomach or head or something. I juz feel mad and angry sumtimes. Feels like i have no life like that. Lastly i feel so stress with the basic theory test coming up. Its because i have no idea how will the test be and will i pass it. Ugh!!!

Ok. So its looks like my brother is goin to hog my com at night coz nw he got himself a girlfren. She is sweet. So ,they can't msg each other much so they IM each other every nite. Gosh! N i have no idea why m i still single! Gosh! sickening! As always i'm alone. I'm the lonely one.

S A D!!!

Hey clan when are we going out!!! I miss u guys! Cum on! U all better be free on 25 March. Okiez!!! Call me if u need me!

No comments: