Well i still cannot release the images from yesterday. Yes it was hard, but it'll pass. Its hard to move on wen ur past juz keep coming up to u.
Anyways, today i woke up late. I was awaken by a loud bang on my door, it was my brother. He was banging my door juz so i could wake up. N that was like goin to be 1pm. I know. I got tired from last night. There's a lot goin thru my mind lately. ITs kinda sad. How would u feel to get a reality check every now n then that u r juz not that gd enuf. It suxs ok. Anyways. I clean my room, i rearrange it, coz my phone wires r like so messy and have to be extend like so far out frm the telephone wires. N then i sat down n switch on my notebook. So i study the rules for the CAD manual drawings n all then i drew 1 example. Then i decided to do my phone theme. But i got so mad at the system coz its like super duper lagging that i cn cry. But i didn't.
Oh ya. I went into tis site that i always go n then there he is again, so i got d urge to view his profile. THen i look at his pics. Then i started to get all girly n mushy. I feel that i juz wanna cry. Like OMG. Every page i turn i feel like smtg is stabbing me. IT hurt soo much.
Moving along. So i told sum of my bez frenzs abt it and they said that i was doing an emotional suicide. N so there is this soccer game on tonight. N we r seeing who would win, n i tink it can be draw. hahaha! Win-win situation.
Then Ain called me. I miss her. Everytime she call me we will ony talk for a while then she will say "i'll call u back." Then like after hours she never call. Like WTH. Hahahaha!!! Oh ya n juz now i got the phobia tat she'll do it again so i made sure she talk n i talk. Hahaha!!! funny. C lah ppl hu got BOY FREN, the fren is always forgotten rite syiqin. Ya so i fill her in on the latest happs. in my life. Oh ya she is already comin to a year with that zuhairee. Cool! i still remember how it all started. It was funny.
Anyways now i'm bloggin. Yeah. Tired now. I'm actually bored. Any1 wanna talk to me?
No comments:
Post a Comment