1 thing abt Filzah. . .
Well 1stly i dun get angry at any1 easily coz im not such a sensitive person. But i do get irritate easily.
I hate ppl to comment me in wat i wear, wat i possess and wat i do.
I mean its like r u like so obsess with me that u care so much abt wat i wear, possess or our habits. That's juz plain psychotic.
Fren or no fren u ppl do hurt u if they give u sarcastic remarks abt u. I mean mcm terasa kan. Its like we dun look good enuf to be their fren or smtg like tat.
If that is wat frenship is all abt if it is why even bother to continue being frenzs. No use rite.
Gosh i juz wish sum ppl would tink properly b4 they speak.
I duno wat else to say lah. Its so hard to say also. I noe im nt that perfect. I cannot say much abt others. But till the time they piss me to the max then i shall say goodbye to them. Its hard for me to forgive sum1 but i gotta juz as long as they dun commit the same mistake. IF they say they wanna change n never change again i say good bye to them.
Dunno lah. Sum ppl tis days . . . To pampered already.
No comments:
Post a Comment