12 October 2006

Haiz . . .

What do i do. . . .

I just feel like i wanna die

SO many projects piling up bit by bit . . . sum more gotta help in the house. . .n i do feel that i m not emotionally stable right now because of all this. I don't know what trigger this. I juz wanna run far away and not come back to this situation. But how? U can never run away from your problems u juz have to be brave and face it. THere is juz too much things that is happening now. I need my mum to be ok again or else i'll be worst than i am. I just like the feeling of my house during late at night coz i could hear nothing but peace and quiet. That is why i love to stay awake at night.

Hmmm. . .

I wan out. . .

I wish i could fly,
Up in the sky,
To feel the air touching my skin,
Seeping to the sorrow in my heart.

Why can't this be easier,
I just have to bear,
I need to be brave,
Just to live another day.

I need to shout,
I need to bear out my soul,
I just feel trapped,
and i just need to have,
Someone to hold.

This is hard you see. Everytime it just have to feel like this. I hate this feeling. Can it juz go away. I hate to feel so bad. I like to be happy and act that everything is ok.

I NEED HELP!

No comments: