Hey guys its been a while since i blog. I actually am lazy to switch on the com and type. God knows what's wrong with me. I must be mentally ill. Ppl would kill to get to the com everyday and i'm juz totally ignoring the com. Well let see wat i've done this past few days for my holidays.
It's been like 2wks and 1 day of holidays and i still have nothing better to do. I'm lazy to go out, again god knows why. Went for prezzie & grocery shopping for the Chalet still bored still god knows why. I juz wanna get home and chill. I dunno why i feel so crappy after school close. Then we had the class chalet. It was fun but kinda boring coz like ppl are not really spending time with each other and sum ppl are nt there. Which made it not that fun. N sum guys juz kept playing cards and the X-box. But overall i think it was fun. I love the barbequeing.
Then after that I went to visit the teachers back at Siglap. From there i learn that Hady Mirza graduated in year 1997. I was only in primary 3. So crappy. Sad but true. Hahaha. So after that we went to Wild Wild Wet. Have some girls day out on that day. So fun. We saw some cute guys and Sharifah actually call out Handsome to this grp of guys and they actually said goodbye to us b4 they went home. And the all started to point at me and ask me to go there and meet with them. Why does it always seem that ppl noe i like them. I know i dun look so obvious that i like them. I would only smile. Does that give it away. What crap. Anyways i really had a gr8 time there.
Oh ya i got injured. I have bruises all over my legs. Its crap u noe. Its not that painful. I can bear the pain. Yeah i think that's about it. For last wk.
For this wk well at least today i went to watch a movie with heather. We watch The Devil Wears Prada. This movie i loike. U know why. It is so high class. I love the bags, the shoes, the clothes and all the glamour. I can say its hot. The story line is not bad. But i love all the high end fashion in the movie. Its hot. Y'all should watch it. I tell u its hot. Hahaha!!!
Anyways, i'm gonna watch Click five got Punk'd again. Hahaha!!! Poor Eric got bullied by the others. Hahaha!!! O k lah cya'll soon. Ciao. MuackS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment