Hey guys! Yeah i juz discovered that Singapore Idol Hady Mirza was an ex-siglapian. Hahaha!!! One of my school teacher told my bro who told me that he came from my school Siglap Secondary. Hahaha!!! Amazing rite. Hahaha!!! So cool. Oh ya I'm coming bck to school this coming teachers day. Yes! Oh well Nurul is out! I mean what crap is this. People with no talent in this competition should juz bug off. I mean i can sense that Ken Lim is very pissed at the voters for voting for the wrong talent. What are these people deaf. There are saying that says beauty is skin deep. But these ppl are juz plain deaf. They only appreciate what they see but not what is happening in the situation.
Well i juz hope the producers would do some adjustments with the show. Let the ppl be not shock. Every week we get very shocking results. It is just not satisfying to see those who does not deserve to stay in the show. Yeah i'm pissed too. O k lah i gotta teach my tutees today. Bye!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment