Guess what i went to Yahoo n did a search on me. Yeah i type Filzah and abt 2450 sites came out. Out of that 2450 abt 3 was me. Hahaha!!! It is so stupid but cool. I mean u r in btwn thousands of those ppl with that name. Its amazing. N wat is so much more wonderful is that some of them are similar to u. Like the way u r or the ppl u noe. Like there was tis girl, her blog has beautiful-distraction on it while mine is beautiful disaster. N there is this other girl who have a brother name Faiz juz like me. Isn't it freaky. And then sum of them are born in December. Hahaha!!! Its weird but true. Its like u hv a twin but u dun even noe the person. Hahaha!!! I'm nuts i tell u.
I even wrote "In a Nutshell..." Hahaha!!! C crazy like Nuts. wooohooo....Oh ya n Jumali was on TV yesterday. Rite on. He was in Singapore Idol result show. He was the whole time wen Kit Chan sang. hahaha!!! Well he is 1 crazy idol freak.Hahaha!!!
Ok juz now i juz finish my last test paper. Nxt wk its time for exams n its the end!!! Yes! Semester break!!! 5 Wks free. I can't wait for the class chalet. I'm planning it with Heather. Woots!!! YES!!! I love planning. I think i'm blabbering already. Talk,talk,talk non-stop.
Zheng Liang u Flabs u...Ur tattoo is small lah. Aiyo...Hahaha! I ask u for wat does it mean u dun even noe. My gosh! Hahaha!!! Bye Flabs!!!
N Hanis with ur Testi. Crazy testi lover. Hahaha!!! Actually its nice to receive testi frm ppl. Its so fun.
Hehehe!!!
Wooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooo!!!! Ok tats all from crazy ole me...Buzzing off now!
No comments:
Post a Comment