It has been a not bad day. Well i made it to my gramps house. After work i came here. Work was fun. But idiotically no customer. So half of the time me n my colleague was like half asleep. We were darn tired. Luckily i brought my laptop there. I can like play songs to kill boredom and time.
About work like i said i'll be leaving no actually the place will be leaving coz i wasn't counting on leaving the place. I love that place. Anyways i have to find another job now. Hopefully my aunt can help me with it. I think i really need the money.
Ok so enuf with the sobbies. The gd thing my cuzzies made my day. I brought them to the playground juz now n we look at stars. I know i brought them out during the moon is up. But yeah waddheheck they luv it.
I manage to finish my book review and now i'm left with part B of my written response. Darn. I must hand it up by tmrw before 12 am. Which wat the teacher said: "You must hand this essay on Sunday at 11.59.59!" Yeah which is like 1 sec b4 12 or else she wun xcept it. Well i think i can make it on time. 3oo - 400 words don't need more then 12 hours rite. Well cya! Gotta sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment