13 June 2006

I'm back!

Hey u guys out there. How r u all doing. Well im all fine. At least much better state then i was b4. I'm kinda glad that i went to work today coz i'll be bored of my mind by staying home. Tomorrow i'm meeting Kat, teaching her CAD. She needs me. Hehehe! I juz wana help. N anyways i luv doin CAD.

So today the store is as usual quiet as ever. At least there was sales though. I got interviewed by a woman from the New Paper abt the Great Singapore Sales happenings in the store im working for. Smtm i juz feel so bad to tell gd things abt the shop knowing that it is closing in a month. But of coz i could not blurt it out. It will be super duper bad if i did.

Other then that my aunt called to ask if i wanted d job at her place as they nd staff like badly. SO of coz i say yes. I really nd d xtra cash. So i hope d manager wld take me in coz i nd it. I have like wat 6-7 months of sale experience. Not to shabby not bad actually. I'm trustworthy. I'm not some nut job running around stealing money or anything. I juz hope i get it.

Yeah! that's abt it. I've yet to assign my grp members the topics they have to research on. Any1 can comment. 'The “O” level exam is just a test of students’ memory skills. Discuss.'

No comments: