27 May 2006

Aha...Ppl who read my blog hi. sori for not writing tat often. smtm im lazy.very lazy.
Well wat i did today...i slept at 9 last nite n wake up at 9 this morning. Wat a gd sleep. This then encouraged me to clean my room and my toilet. Both of it are sparkling clean. I love it. I have to study for my tests this coming wk. Darn juz 6 wks of school there is a test. Hopefully its pretty easy. So far i have not much trouble understanding my subjects but ya it needs more practice for me to be great at it. The more i learn the more i love the course im taking. Hahaha!

I have wonderful crazy frenzs...hey guys...if u r reading this... hahaha! They make my life in poly more vibrant and fun. I luv this ppl...Muacks everyone...Hahaha!!! I write quite a lot in my blog why? I dunno. I like to write here. But when im lazy i wun be writing.

During this wk i did smtg very stupid. For the 1st time ever a cute guy actually noticed me and actually ask for my number but wat i did was i juz did not give him my number. I tink i mite b feeling cautious at that time. But for whateva reason it was. it was kinda stupid. So sad. What to do what is done cnt be undone. Sad...

Well i gotta study. Or im gonna do badly in my test.

Tata for now... Pls mind the platform gap... Doors closing...tedtedtedted...

No comments: