Yes! Its over. Well its not exactly over lah. Actually tmrw i hv games day with my school, but my classmates n i r not coming. We agreed on it. Ok wanna c who i meet n wat i've done for the pass 3 days of my orientation...
Monday...
Meet Katherine
Went to the lecture theatre
Got my class
Class got 20 ppl
Learn my SPICE account
Learn to use the GPS - Global Positioning System - stupid the class dunno how to use - lecturer belanja drinks
Meet a few new ppl - Hanis, Haiqal, Saiful aka boy, Zheng liang, Guo hao, Kelvin & Jumali
Lepak at Mcdonald until 5pm
Meet Ain at Bugis
Went home at 9+ before Dia starts.
Tuesday...
Lepak at Foodcourt 2 at 8.30
Eat breakfast with Hanis, Boy n Haiqal, haiqal was late
Went to Auditorium
Listen to whateva things
Dance performance by the SP Dance n Cheer Club
Go to respective school blocks
Hear talk by fellow lecturers. By now me n the rest r hungry
Get to eat free lunch
Meet the PT-Personal Tutor or sort of Form Teacher. Very nice lect. Dr. Tao his frm China
He gives us the Tees n tin cans n stickers + license for the flag day today.
The t-shirt was preety big. Its super big n its black. so hot
Meet another new classmate, Nick.
Lepak at Mcd again.
Decide to library to watch DVD.
Watch the Wrong Turn.
Borrow 2 disc, 1 DVD n 1 music CD. How cool is the library. Can watch movie for free.
Went home.
Reach at 7+pm
Wednesday...Flag Day
Meet my classmates at Bugis MRT. I was late.
Nick, Hanis,Boy, Kelvin was there already.
Wait for the rest to reach.
Then they came
Finally know the chinese girls properly, Ho yan & Xiao Yan
So we were hungry.
Go Mcd full of fellow SP ppl.
So we go to BK.
We took over 3 tables of 6
Called Haiqal he is still asleep.
We head to places
I was clueless coz there is so much SP students there. So we split up
Hanis, Boy n I went to the National Library then 1 lecturer notice us so we get out frm there.
Haiqal called he say he juz woke up. Time 11am. Then he say he meet us in SP at 1pm.
I heard kelvin was alone go find him.
We walk to Suntec since he is there.
Went to my workplace ask donation.hehehehe!
Try to reach Kelvin but it seems that he is all over the place.
At last manage to get him.
We got kick out frm the Raffles Link.
I asked Hanis n Boy to go bck to SP 1st n so they did.
I went ard with Kelvin. We walk all the way to Esplanade to Raffles place.
Guo hao called say he wanna go bck to SP. So we took a train to Bugis.
Meet them there. Took mrt straight bck to SP.
Try to find Dr. Tao room. Got lost. The staff room is like all over d place.
In the end found it. I knock n we got in to his Office. Return the tin.
He count my money collected. Its only $4.80. Hahahaha!
All coins. Ppl nowadays all very chipskate. Donate for good cause also did not. I did my part btw. I donate wen i hv the money.
So Hanis,Boy n Haiqal r in the Library watching The Ring.
Some of us still sit ard in Dr. Tao office coz the air con is awesome. N we r beat frm walking n the blazing sun.
Boy n Haiqal sent their tins.
We all went down to the Library to join Hanis.
I meet them for a while then i went to eat with the rest of my classmates at Mcd.
Then buy Hanis her apple pie. Belanja her.
Talk with the rest. Nick called me weak coz i cnt finish the whole Mcspicy meal. Hahaha!
Then we went to the library meet with Hanis n Boy.
Give Hanis her apple pie.
The rest wanna find DVD to borrow. But nothing interesting for them.
I finally got my Jane Evanovich book.
Then chill at the library. Talk ard. Cnt believe that most of my classmates are born in 1989. Surprising. There are only a few who r born in 1988.
Yup then we went home.
This day juz make us grew closer. My class DCSE/FT/1A/02 is the best. I think we r d united one. I love it. I think my poly life will be awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment