19 April 2006

My first day of school...

Hey it has been quite a while since i wrote...
So here i am...im beat frm school. Its like why do i go to a school that far. But wen i meet up with my frenzs there its worth it. I have a great class. We meet everyday at the MRT b4 our lecture or tutorial starts. Its kinda cool. Dunno how it came abt but it juz did. I love it. They r cool. Its like we r attached like tat. Well some of the class mates r not into tis, i dunno. The sum of us are, its kinda like we r already family. I mean we hv to spend the nxt three yrs with them so i think bonding with each other is not bad. I like to have lots of frenzs n i tink i juz made more then a dozen here already. Not bad huh. I luv it.

So on the 1st day of school... meet up with Ke xin n Saiful in d train. Coz we r like the east side ppl. Most of them live either up north or west or central. Then we meet the rest at the train station. Wen everyones there we walk to our lecture or tutorial rooms. Then we go for lunch together at Foodcourt 1. I know tat there is 6 foodcourts, but all of them r crowded most of the time so ya we r stick to foodcourt 1 our school foodcourt. So then walk to the nxt class, then we waited for like 40mins but our lecturer did not show up. So we wait like idiots sitting down in front of the room. Then a lecturer came n she saw us sitting there like les miserables. So she sent us for break. A bunch of us went to the library that we love to borrow sum dvds or to sit ard n chill. Then we r off to our tutorial class. We sat ard listening to the lecturer. Most of my class mates r falling asleep already as it was kinda boring. But i try to keep myself awake.

Well yeah thats basically it on my 1st day. Not to shabby huh. Oh ya i hv to studay more of Maths n Science. I luv maths but i dunno abt science. I dun hate it. I love physics n parts of chemistry. I tink my interest is juz not there. But by hook or ny crook i m not giving up. I'm gonna go to a University after this. I want to have a gr8 future. Not juz in life but career too. I'm gonna make my family proud.

N i'm juz glad that my brother is following my foot steps. He have stop playing ard. He is gd now. He is not dating no one n he is very focused on his studies n soccer. I really hope he goes far. He told me he wanna follow where ever i go(as in schools i choose), It juz touch my heart to noe that u r a rolemodel to sum1. I really think i'm a good sister. Eventhough i still argue or have misunderstanding in them. But 1 thing i noe, im not perfect. I may be innocent but i bite. I wanna be tough. I cried a lot in secondary school, now it is time for me to draw a shield in front of me so that i can protect myself n secure myself frm anything.

Meeting my best frenzs Qin n Ain may be heart but they r still so close to my heart. We have a sisters bracelet, n that bracelet will represent our friendship. Its black n pink. It juz states that we r crazy n mysterious n i like it. Hahaha!!! So ya im tired frm walking with Ain. We walk frm Tampines mall to Pasir ris. Bloody tired man. So ya thats it...lol...

love ya'll...xoxoxoxox

No comments: