29 March 2006

A refreshing day...

Wat a gr8 day...today wake up in d late afternoon. Coz i was tired from yesterday painting my whole room myself. Now my room is so ladylike n proper. It doesn't look dull n all. Now its bright n cheery. Its violet. A light purple. I luv d colour. N its d same colour as my manicured nails hahaha!!! Coincidence hahahaha... I so luv my room. Im juz waiting my mum to do d final touches on my room. I asked her to draw a rose n she will be doing it soon. I luv my mum. It is nice to spend time with her once in a while. I like it coz she juz made me a skirt. I'm waiting for her next project for me. Hahahaha!!! I'm glad i have her as my mum. I realise i'm juz like her very ambitious n very kind. LOL.... oklah cya!

No comments: