Hey peeps...I had fun today...i woke feeling awkward...then i realise i fell asleep in d living room. I wonder how i feel asleep. Maybe coz i was too tired. Ok so i woke up n watch Something Gotta Give on dunno wat channel n dunno how many times i watch it...I luv tat movie coz Keanu reeves is in it...Doesn't he look hot in tat movie with his long hair...ooo... After tat me mum cooked me fried rice for me to bring to work. So i went off to work on board 518...A long journey to Suntec City...I always fell asleep n wake up at Orchard...At least can catch up with sum snooze.
I reach my work place, my senior full time worker, Siti, was already waiting for customers looking awfully bored n at the same time irritated with our nxt door tenant hu happens to be a hair salon for lil kids. The kids r always crying there its very irritating. So i changed into my skirt. N today it happen to be short. I had no idea why it was tat short till my shorts inside culd be seen. Maybe i grew a bit taller...Maybe...Hahahaha!!! Ok so while waiting for customers, Siti n me were insulting tis 2 gals hu works at a nearby shop. They look awfully like a sex change women...They look manly frm d face but they r women. They r so proud n snobbish. Siti was like " If they r tat pretty den can act so bitchy lah, one got a chopper like front teeth n the other got gruesomely weird golden hair. So we call them bapok which mean a man hu becum a women. They r so stuck up...Ewww!!!
So we were talking abt ppl ard us. Talking abt sum ppl got no sense of style or sum ppl r juz plain weird. Working at L&O is fun but smtm it can either be super duper boring or plain weird. Then talk to maureen, my other co-worker hu quits n got a job nearby our shop there. Its fun talking to her. I made a few frenzs there. Sum i tink i made enemies with too, i dunno why but sum sales ppl there r juz plain snobbish. Sum r super nice sum juz can't be bothered.
Ok tats it i'm so tired. Gotta go work tmrw. Covering my frenzs shift ah so tiring!!!
Cya guys ard ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment