09 February 2006

'O' L E V E L FEVER

Hey guys!
So i know tomorrow the showdown. My future is in Mr. Lim's hands. I'm so scared that i caught a cold. Like totally terrible cold. The darker the day gets the nervous i am. It is what i call mixed emotions. I'm anxious,excited,nervous and scared at the same time. Well i did my best last year and tomorrow will show where i stand and what will i do in the future to come.
Ok, yeah i'm ready. I must be. I juz hope i don't faint, which nvr happened to me. Oh god i really need your support in this. My family is behind me 100%. Cause i'm the only one taking o level. My other cousins hv either gone thru this or still young. My brother will be next. He is taking PSLE this year so then my parents will have a panic fest this year. I know what i'm doing and i know i would never give up to get what i want. Whatever it is my future is still in my hands and no one can ever change it.
This is my life and this is my war path. Everyone has to be a hero for their own life and so will I. I wanna show to ppl who believes i'm weak that i'm strong enough to have a gr8 future. So tomorrow is juz a start for my new life to a new and much harsher war path. I am and I will be the person i want to be. Yeah! Hahahaha!!!
Wow! is that me i guess yes! I know i can do it and i can. So guys believe in yourself. If i fall tomorrow i will always have me to get up and try to get what i want!!!

No comments: