23 January 2006

The Night is still young!!!



Hey Wazzup! I've been busy visiting the poly's in Singpore n working. Such hard work. Well while me n ain was having fun, i realise some of us aren't after that. I dun understand, we r all frenz why take small things at heart. Always be optimistic and happy that u r surrounded by frenzs rather then none. Sorry but that is the truth. I wan all my frenzs to noe that this is gonna be the last time we will be 2gether n we might not see each other again. So cum on guys, let bigones be bigones.

Ok so today i had to work with this girl (lazy pig), she is so lazy that i have to do everything myself wanna act big but ya lazy like hell. Anyways the gd thing is that I have confirm that the guys me n ain like, work at Suntec! AaaaHHHh! I noe isn't that amazing. We saw them while they were decorating the Toys'r'us at TM n me n ain were like hope we see them again n we did. But still didn't get their names though.

And today Ain n Me meet at our playground at exactly 12am in the morning, we kinda chill n look out at the stars...OOOoooo! So wonderful! We chat till its 3am, ain n me ran ard like lil kids n had the time of our lives. Let juz say we r deprived of our childhood. It was cool though. Its not everyday u get to be kid. Being a grown up stinks. Kids don't hv responsibility u noe! Well c n im still awake here rite. Lemme give u the idea of our fun nite...(the pics.)

No comments: